Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Life is So Good. :)

Sorry for the long delay, folks! But I am back, and with lots to say. Hopefully I'll remember to update this a bit more frequently.

Something that has been on my mind a lot lately is self-improvement. I think that no matter how good we are, we still get down on ourselves about the way we are living our lives and those certain obstacles that we just can't seem to hurdle. However, I recently had an experience that made me look at life's challenges in a whole new light.

I went to institute with Sam a couple of weeks ago and the guy that was teaching the lesson, Paul, kept saying that "my life is way better than I deserve." And in that moment it hit me how true that statement really was, and that it is quite applicable to my life as well. I wonder if maybe God has decided to try a new approach with me. Rather than trying to refine me by challenges, maybe he is giving me everything that I want and hoping that I will rise to the occasion. When my life is good, I think that I try harder to be a good person. In essence, I want to live worthy of the blessed life that I lead. I really do love my life and those in it, and I am so incredibly grateful to have such a kind, loving, and watchful Father in Heaven. Here's to becoming better, and to working hard to live up to the wonderful life He has given me. :)
❤, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment