- Make more of an effort for in-depth scripture study. I need to set a certain time to do it, and not just do it to say that I did... but to learn from it.
- Gain a stronger testimony.
- Pray both morning and night. A day started with a prayer will undoubtedly go better.
- Go the temple more often instead of other time wasting activities.
- Be less lazy. Excercise some so I can feel good about the physical shape I am in.
- Procrastinate less, schoolwork in particular. I need to do the reading and give all work my best effort. No more slacking!
- Get more sleep... At more normal times.
- Keep a regular written journal. This has been on my list for years. It's never happened... We'll see.
- Be more service oriented. Laugh a little more. Brighten someone's day.
- Eat healthier. No more college student diet! And yes, this means cooking...
- Spend less time on facebook. It's too distracting. Facebook should be for when homework for the next day is finished. There are lots more productive things I could be doing with my time.
- Make an effort to get to know more of the people around me. I want to branch out. "Do one thing every day that scares you." I saw that quote once on a magnet. Isn't that great? Getting to know new people is scary, no matter how much practice you've had with moving around and starting over (and believe me, I've had lots). I want to step out of my comfort zone, because that's where life begins! And who knows? Maybe I will touch them in a way that I don't even realize.
"I wanna make a memory filled with love... The kind you don't forget!" ♥
I think that this one line from a song I was listening to last night would be a great theme for this coming year. I hope that by remembering and putting into action the things I've listed above that I will be happier, and there will be less stress and more fun times with new friends. So... Let's get out there and make some memories!