Thursday, February 14, 2013

Everybody's Gonna Love Today, Gonna Love Today, Gonna Love Today!

So it's that time of February again. That day where half the people I know are bitter about their love lives... or lack thereof, and the other half are all lovey and goo-goo eyed. I'm in on secret plots to help other people show love to their significant others, but not getting anything from one myself, haha. It's not my favorite day of the year, but I'm not totally averse to this day either. My mom always sends me something special, and that's sweet. :) I still know that I'm loved.

Guess what?
Today I had a revalation. A year from today I will be in my very own classroom! Forget not having a "valentine". I will have 30! Do you know how much chocolate and candy and cute little cards that is?? I am so excited. I have a feeling this will become one of my favorite holidays. :)

And just a little note for those of you that feel like you are "all alone" on Valentine's day... You are most definitely not. You don't need that one special someone to make this day bearable. Just look around you and realize how many other special people are in your lives. Love is a many splendid thing, but it can come from anywhere, not just a man. I have wonderful family and friends, and they make my life complete. The romance will happen eventually, but until then? I'm still going to enjoy my life.

Also- I found this video earlier. Oh my cuteness! It is the most adorable thing ever. I'm pretty sure my favorite part is when they ask the kids if they have ever been kissed and they all freak out. And the little girl that is going to marry her daddy. Classic. I am so stoked to spend every day of most of the rest of my life with such innocent and special people! :)

On a random note... I searched and I have exactly 239 songs in my iTunes that have the word Love in the title. In case  any of you wanted to know. Awesome. :)
I love you all!
❤, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment