Friday, April 19, 2013

'Cause You're Amazing, Just the Way You Are!

I saw this video the other day, and I absolutely loved it.  It has such a good message! If you haven't seen it yet you should definitely take a few minutes to watch it.



I think it is so sad that we women see ourselves this way. I think it is true that women are especially prone to negative images of ourselves, but I think that men can also can be their own worst critics. This video specifically talks about beauty, which I think is a very sensitive subject for some individuals. However, I think we are overly critical of ourselves in pretty much every aspect of our lives. We may not be as talented of cooks or singers or athletes as we wish. Maybe we are having a bad hair day, or our face is breaking out. Whatever it is... It does not define you. We've all heard that "God doesn't make mistakes." I sincerely believe that. You are how He intended you to be. :) Rejoice in that. 

I think it is time that we all wake up to how wonderful we really are. And preferably do it in time for finals.
Happy first day of finals, everyone! You've got this. :)
❤, Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment